Thursday

Look Whooooo's One!

I promised you a few days ago that there were pictures of an incredible owl party on the way. Being a girl of my word - I'm here to deliver! Mom Karin did an absolutely amazing job hosting this party, the first birthday of her beautiful daughter (I'll show you later) Berkley. Every detail was attended to, she even matched the fonts I used on her party goods for the items she created at home. When we were first chatting about her party, she told me that she had a photographer coming and that she would share the pictures with me after the party.

I had to wait for someone to walk in the room so they could pick my jaw up from the floor and hand it back to me. When I opened up these photographs my heart skipped four beats.
Jenny Ann Photography did an amazing job capturing the details of this event. I happen to live just about as far away as possible from this girl - but if you're anywhere near her, hire her to take your pictures! I could go on and on about Karin and Jenny Ann - but I don't have to, the pictures and the party speak for themselves!

So, I welcome you to take a peek at Berkley's first birthday -
a party that makes my lil' ol' party goodies look really, really good.
I have Karin and Jenny Ann to thank for that!













13 comments:

  1. This is the BEST party I've seen yet and I've been researching online (planning my little girls 3rd birthday) for months! Love you blog, love your shop! I'm so happy to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet party! I love the backdrop to the dessert table and the banner and all the little details you put in!

    hugs
    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! You are fantastic. Love your style. I want to throw myself an owl party now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best one!! LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE the owl theme!!! Do you use scrap booking paper to make your banners/cupcake toppers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute party!! also my daughter's name is Berkley spelled the same way she is 4 now!! so great name too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. did a little searching for different girl party themes and this one is definitely one of my favorites! Can you tell me where you got your cupcake stand? I'd appreciate it -thanks! :) joboogie at gmail dot com

    -Jo:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this party design! You are so creative!

    xoxo Misty
    Frosted Events

    ReplyDelete
  9. How can I custom order this theme for my daughter's birthday in August?? I would also like to see a closer picture of the cake if possible! I have been searching & searching for a unique owl themed party & this is THE one!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to order this for my daughters second birthday. Please contact me with prices. I will have about 15 - 20 kids. My name is trinace. My email is idreamofbaby@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am doing something very similar.love the color scheme

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you have a website to buy some of these items at?

    ReplyDelete