Monday

H aaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhh TS!

I've now been forced to move my hat making operation to the floor - for the time being anyway. You see, no table around this place is big enough to assemble 46 hats! Yes that's right folks - 46. I've been up to my ears in ribbon, tulle and paper for the last couple of weeks and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight! Right when I ship a huge order, another one comes in - it's fabulous! So if it seems like I don't have time to write much here in the next short while, you now know why that is. I'm on the floor trying not to hot glue anything to my rug! Please take a moment to imagine what it would look like if an elementary school classroom and an 80's wedding had a child and that child threw up all over my living room....



No comments:

Post a Comment