Friday

Sophia's Monkey Party

Today I met up with Sophia's mom Jaymie to deliver her party package! Over a delicious cupcake (thanks Jaymie!) I was able to show her everything I've been working so hard on for the past few weeks. It turned out so stinkin' cute! I'm honored that Jaymie entrusted me with the design of her daughter's first birthday party and I'm so excited for the celebration on May 30th so I can see how everything comes together! For now, here is a taste of Sophia's first birthday!


5 comments:

  1. adorable... what a great idea you have had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just got featured on PoshLittle.Com!

    http://www.poshlittle.com/baby/posh-little-baby-a-mommy-blog/Why-Just-Customize-The-Birthday-Invitations-.html?blogger=posh

    It's so cute. Such a nice package for busy moms.

    ReplyDelete