Thursday

Britten Wedding

Meet the Brittens! This couple really had a lot of fun planning their wedding - and I had fun with them! When I say couple, I mean couple! Even the groom was super involved (not in like a groom-zilla way or anything...he's very sweet) in the planning of their wedding. He was up late assembling invitations and hand picking his own outfit, even helped the day of with centerpieces! They are quite the team, a true couple's couple and pretty goofy (if I do say so myself :) ) - and they wanted their personalities to shine thru on their wedding day. Every detail was personalized, from getting the recipe to "Grandma O's Famous Raspberry Filled Cookies" just right - down to the made-to-match strawberry vinaigrette! It was such a pleasure working with the two of them and as you can tell by the photos below, their big day was truly one-of-a-kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment